- Leak in your air ducts ?
- No cold or warm air flowing ?
- Hot air not cycled at even temperature?
Typical Residential Duct System Problems:
- Duct runs may have been disconnected or crushed.
- Flex duct run may be too long. Sometimes the installing contractor use the entire 25′ of duct from the box.
- Often times new construction debris can be found in the ducts.
- It’s common for metal ducts that are under concrete to get stepped on and collapse just before the concrete is poured.
- Any dampers might be closed.
- Flexible duct will collapse inside if it is installed in too short a turn.
- Furniture is place directly over registers.
- Wrong filter media may have been chosen.
Let our highly trained and certified HVAC technicians inspect air ducts for leaks and other problems! Call (866) 375–3569 today!