Heating Installations, Repairs & Testing
An Energy Efficient Heating Unit Can Save You Money On Your Taxes
In Addition To Year-Round Savings on Your Energy Bill. Call (866) 375–3569 for details.
- Air Flow Duct Diagnosis and Repair
- Central Heating Repair & Installation
- Coil Repair & Replacement
- Condensate Pumps Repair & Replacement
- Condenser Repair & Replacements
- Ductless / Split Air Systems Repair & Installation
- Energy Saving Maintenance / Tune–Ups
- Fan Motor Replacement
- Filter Replacement
- Gas Furnace Repair & Installations
- Gas Leak Detection & Repairs
- Gas Pack Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair & Replacement
- Indoor Air Quality Control / Air Filtration Systems
- Power Surge Protection Repairs & Installations
- Thermostats / Zones Repair & Replacements
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosis
Heating your home safely and efficiently during the winter can be achieved through seasonal maintenance to your system. Prior to using your heating, we recommend for carbon monoxide test because deadly gases may have built up in the ducts. In our tune-up inspection package we also check your pilot light, wiring, and the thermostat are functioning properly. Don’t guess the safety of a seasonal ac! Call us now for a tune-up service!
Replacing your heating system or installing any new furnace doesn’t have to take all your time. You choose the time and the job is completed in one day. We provide quick service because our local EPA certified and factory trained technicians do not have to travel far in our stocked vechiles. We make sure to test our installations before we leave to ensure everything is working properly, safely, and efficiently. On new heat units we offer extended warranties to keep your investment working for you. With all the great options and packages we offer we have something to fit your needs and budget.
Our licensed, factory–trained and certified HVAC technicians will fix your heating problems. We offer many options and great packages to fit a solution to your needs and budget. Call us at American Plumbing Heeating and Air Conditioning (866) 375–3569 today!