Plumbers from American Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning know the area and know how to quickly and effectively address your home plumbing issues.
Call us when you need work on clogged drains, slab leaks, water heater repair or replacement, re-pipes and reroutes, sewer camera inspections, and other services.
Before you hire a plumber, make certain they're qualified and experienced. At the very least, they should provide the following services.
- Contact you directly through phone or email
- Offer you recommendations and solutions that resolve technical problems
- Provide up-front bidding or estimates in writing, fax, or email
- Perform on-site work to your approval
- Full plan and strategize repair and installation methods
- Order, pick up, and deliver the parts and equipment needed for the job
- Have available backup technicians when needed
- Provide invoices with the final cost of all repairs and installations
- Honor any green coupons or discounts (one per invoice)
- Follow up to ensure your satisfaction
Also, be sure to check for an Updated California Contractors License. Ours is #869690. You also should check their status with the Better Business Bureau, where we maintain an A+ rating.
In any case, you should always demand the kind of honest and fair pricing you'll get from your friends at American Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.