AC Maintenance in San Diego County & Temecula Valley
Get Your Annual Inspection From Our Trusted Technicians
An annual AC inspection and maintenance visit keeps your whole home comfortably cool. Not sure when you last had your AC serviced? Have our technicians visit your home to check out your AC unit to make sure it’s working properly!
Your AC might need a tune-up if you notice:
- Poor air flow through the ducts
- Thermostat not reading correct temperatures
- Loud noises coming from the unit
- Condensation building up where you store the AC equipment
- Musty smell blowing from the air ducts
Our expert AC techniciansat American Plumbing Heating & Coolingprovide annual inspections, maintenance visits, and emergency services for all air conditioning and any of your heating units. We’ve served the area for almost two decades and stand by our commitment to quality work.
Schedule Your Service Before Summer
Avoid the inconvenience of discovering your AC doesn’t work in the middle of a hot day by having it serviced before the summer starts. After our NATE-certified technicians check out your unit, you can rest assured knowing it’s ready to cool your home even on the hottest day.
AC Maintenance Tune Up Checklist
- Check temperature differential at return grill and at registers.
- Check refrigerant pressures and temperatures.
- Check for proper amperage draw on motors.
- Check voltage at key points.
- Visually check for equipment condition, and overall installation.
- Inspect/wash outdoor coil for cleanliness. If possible, will inspect evaporator coil.
- Condensate drain line inspection to make sure is draining properly.
- Check for any unnecessary noises, vibrations, etc.
- Lubrication of all moving parts.
- Check all wiring for loose connections and corrosion.
- Check contactors, capacitors, fuses, relays.
- Inspect all safety devices for proper operation.
- Inspect of fittings for signs of water and/or oil leaks (refrigerant leaks).
- Check system for air flow at different points.
- Check Superheat/Subcooling.
- Clean/Inspect air filter(s).
- Check thermostat & test for proper operation.
- Gather information and make any recommendations for better system performance.
Most maintenance visits prevent future AC emergencies. However, should you encounter a problem during the summer, our team always responds promptly to get you back to comfort. For most emergency service calls, we arrive at your home within the hour!
Air Conditioning Zoning & Updated Units for Optimal Cooling
Large homes especially might benefit from a zoned air conditioning system. Zoning installs a thermostat in each room so that you can cool rooms you’re using and stop wasting cold air in unoccupied rooms. We can work a zoning system into your current HVAC set-up to help drop your utility costs and completely customize your indoor climate.
We provide AC installationsfor zoning as well as new units. Your AC is designed to last a few decades, though homes without adequately cleaned ducts, excessive AC use, or even normal wear and tear on the air conditioner may require an early replacement. We can help you select the right system for your home. Our expert air conditioning repair in Oceanside, CA can also install the new AC unit so you can trust that the installation has been done right.
“He quickly found the problem with my Air Conditioner and fixed it on the spot at a fair price.”
NATE-Certified HVAC Technicians
24/7 Emergency Services
Financing Options Available including 0% for 18 months!
Spanish Speaking Team Members
Family Owned & Operated
We Are Certified, Bonded, and Insured