Should You Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
There are many benefits to having a tankless water heater installed in your home. Because they do not require large tanks to store heated water, these units tend to be smaller than their traditional counterparts. This means you can save space by storing a tankless water heater in a small area.
Some of the other benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Endless clean, fresh, hot water whenever you need it
- Energy savings of up to 40% (units are designed to only heat up water as needed)
- Reduced possibility of flooding
- Digital control with precise temperature control for comfort and safety
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- A lifespan of 20 years or more
If you’re interested in learning more about tankless water heaters, just give us a call. Our friendly and knowledgeable technicians can answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. If you need tankless water heater installation or our Oceanside water heater repair or the nearby areas, we’re ready to help!