American Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offers high-quality water heaters manufactured by the leading brands in the industry, as well as a comprehensive range of water heater services in Oceanside, Temecula, Bonsall, and the surrounding areas. If you need a new water heater installed, you can count on us get the job done quickly and efficiently. We can install all makes, models, sizes, and types of water heaters. Plus, we offer fast, affordable repairs and replacements if your existing water heater is giving you trouble.
There are many benefits to having a tankless water heater installed in your home. Because they do not require large tanks to store heated water, these units tend to be smaller than their traditional counterparts. This means you can save space by storing a tankless water heater in a small area.
Some of the other benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Endless clean, fresh, hot water whenever you need it
- Energy savings of up to 40% (units are designed to only heat up water as needed)
- Reduced possibility of flooding
- Digital control with precise temperature control for comfort and safety
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- A lifespan of 20 years or more
If you’re interested in learning more about tankless water heaters, just give us a call. Our friendly and knowledgeable technicians can answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. If you need tankless water heater installation or our Oceanside water heater repair or the nearby areas, we’re ready to help!
“He quickly found the problem with my Air Conditioner and fixed it on the spot at a fair price.”Edward R.
Do you find yourself running out of the hot water almost immediately? Chances are that your water heater needs repair or replacement. You can count on us to handle all your water heater repairs and replacement needs.
Some Common Problems Include:
- Leaky water heater
- Flooded water heater
- Pilot light went out
- Lack of space
At American Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer:
- Environmentally friendly water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Hybrid water heating units
- Commercial and residential units
- Earthquake straps
Take $25.00 off any water heater repair or $50.00 a new water heater installation (discount cannot be combined with any other offer). All residential conventional water heaters come with a minimum six-year warranty on tank and components (up to 12 years with extended warranty units), and our company labor warranty of one year (service agreements available for extra protection warranty).
Halo Water Systems Serve Homes & Commercial Sites
Our Team Can Assist You With:
- Commercial heating
- Commercial cooling systems
Halo products are designed to provide premium water solutions that protect you, your family, your home, and the planet. Enjoy cleaner dishes and glassware, minimize limescale build-up and corrosion, and reduce hard water spots. What’s more, these systems require no backwashing, no electricity, and you can save money!
Rinnai Produces Reliable HVAC and Plumbing Products
We proudly offer the following Rinnai products:
- Tankless water heaters
- Hybrid tank-tankless water heaters
- Direct vent wall furnaces
- Commercial water heating solutions
Rinnai plumbing and HVAC products are built with a commitment to excellence and reliability.
Noritz Water Heaters Offer Innovative Solutions
We offer a range of Noritz products, including:
- Tankless water heaters
- Gas and propane
- Remote controls
- Scale shield
For over 60 years, Nortiz has made innovations in the water heating industry.
General Tankless Flush Maintenance Instructions
It is important to follow your manufacturer’s instructions on maintaining your tankless water heating unit.
Additionally, here are some general instructions on how you can prolong the life of your unit:
- Disconnect the electrical power supply to the unit. Isolate your hot and cold plumbing system at your property by shutting off the respective valves.
- Identify your services valves and attach a short length hose to the hot water side (usually a red handle valve, this is your outlet side) and place the other end in a five-gallon bucket or any other plastic container. Install a hose to the cold water service valve (usually a blue handle valve, this is your inlet side) and the other female hose adaptor to a submersible pump; lower the submersible pump into your bucket/container. Pour approximately one to two gallons of white vinegar into the bucket or container.
- Make sure both service valves are fully opened and turn on your submersible pump, allowing the vinegar to circulate through the system piping for approximately 30 to 45 minutes (you may have to repeat this process more than once depending on the last time the unit was serviced and/or the levels of minerals).
- Run clean water through the system for approximately five minutes to dilute the residual white vinegar in the piping.
- Close both service valves and disconnect hoses, open the cold water valve to the unit, and then open the hot water valve. Run a small amount of water throughout your home or business plumbing system and restore electrical power to the unit.